Mar 22, 2013

Blogging A to Z - "People and Places of the Valley"

So, this year's Blogging A to Z challenge is about to start.  As an excuse to generate some eclectic content covering a wide variety of topics in the Valley, I am going to attempt to make it to the end.  Here is how it works.



You sign up at this website (http://www.a-to-zchallenge.com).  Then you have to write 26 daily blog entries during the month of April - each one starting with a successive letter of the alphabet (A first day, B second day, etc).

I have chosen as my topic, people and places in the Valley.  That is pretty easy, but it is something that will be useful.  I was going to limit it to the Sildur Reaches, but I think that stretching it around a bit would be more interesting.  I have done similar efforts in the past - my own week of trolls and week of encounters.  Both took more than a week, but ended up with at least 7 (in the case of the encounters - 8) good blog entries that added to my gaming repertoire.

See all of the entries here - April2013.

-Chuck

1 comment:

  1. Hello. Just thought I'd stop by to wish you luck with this challenge :)

    http://rebeccahgiltrow.blogspot.co.uk/p/a-to-z.html

    ReplyDelete