Dec 6, 2010

1st level of the Dungeon underneath the Forest Abbey of the Hedgehog People

If you like the old school look (genuine vintage TSR looking maps), and you like doing digital map drawings, then I can recommend (from my experience) nothing finer than Dungeon Crafter.  I prefer the old 1.4.1 version, and there are some excellent tile downloads available over at Dragonsfoot.

Anyway, following that paradigm, here is the map for the first "dungeon" level of Finch Abbey.  The location of the adventure I will be running at MarsCon.  I use the word dungeon hesitantly, because while it is the first level an adventurer would recognize as such beneath the good abbey, there are also two basement levels below the abbey.  So this guy is pretty far underground for starters.

As far as inhabitants go - that will have to wait until after the convention, before I post it here.
Dungeon level 1, beneath Finch Abbey

2 comments:

  1. That's a damn fine looking map. I love the old school blue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christian - Thanks. It is what I think of when I think "rpg map". I'm glad enough other people felt that way that the libraries of the blue images are available over at Dragonsfoot.

    ReplyDelete